A group activity for ISSTA Sonic Practice Now 2020.
Each participant will receive their own personal instructions for the activity.
To receive your personalised instructions for the activity, please complete the short core-value-indicator personality test below – click START
- 👂 Listen carefully to what’s happening on the web call.
- 👀 Keep an eye on the video windows, and another eye on the chat window. Please switch your view to Gallery view so that you can see everyone.
- 🕐 The activity will last around 5-10 minutes and is complete once everyone has completed their task (or when the Lead Participation Officer calls the activity to a close)
- 📸🎙 Please turn your camera and microphone on if you can. The activity will be recorded so if you’re uncomfortable being seen or heard you can just watch and listen.
- 👋 Please switch your view to Gallery view so that you can see everyone.
- 📖 If possible, keep your instructions open alongside the web call window throughout the activity. If that’s not possible try to remember the instructions as best you can before returning to the web call.
- 🤳 If you’re on a mobile or tablet it might be fiddly to switch between the video windows and the chat box, but give it a try.
- ✉️ Private message the Lead Participation Officer with any queries (Zoom Private Message How-to Guide)
- ✋ When you have read and understood your personal instructions, please click the button in the web call to put down your hand if it was raised and begin performing your instructions.